VITAMIN B-12 50Mcg X 30
What is Vitamin B-12?
Vitamin B-12 also known as Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B-12 that is used for the prevention and treatment of low blood levels of vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What are the benefits of taking vitamin B-12?
• Vitamin B-12 helps in the cell formation of red blood cells hence preventing anaemia.
• It helps to prevent major birth defects.
• It helps to support bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
• It helps to reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
• Vitamin B-12 may help to Improve mood and symptoms of depression.
What is Vitamin B-12 Deficiency?
Vitamin B-12 deficiency is a condition in the body that results in Anaemia or nervous system injury due to the lower than normal amounts of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B-12 deficiency may lead to a reduction in healthy red blood cells in the body (anaemia).
What are the symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency?
• Poor balance and
• Memory trouble.
What is Vitamin B-12 Dosage?
Take Vitamin B-12 50Mcg once daily or take as directed by a physician.
How to use Vitamin B-12
• Follow all the instructions written on the medicine label.
• Take vitamin B-12 by mouth with or without food.
• Take vitamin B-12 same time every day to get the most out of it.
What are the side effects of taking Vitamin B-12?
Side effects of vitamin B-12 include;
Muscle cramps, Weakness, Irregular heartbeat, rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, and trouble breathing.
Is Vitamin B-12 safe to use in pregnancy?
Vitamin B-12 is safe to use during pregnancy when administered in the recommended doses.
Is Vitamin B-12 safe to use while Breastfeeding?
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) passes into breast milk and it is unlikely to harm the breastfed infant when administered in recommended doses.
Where to buy Vitamin B-12 in Nigeria.
Buy Vitamin B-12 in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.