TRAVOGEN 0.1% CREAM 20g
What Is Travogen Cream Used For?
Travogen Cream is used for the treatment of superficial skin fungal infections. Travogen Cream is effective against dermatophytes and yeasts, yeast-like fungi and moulds. It is also effective against Microbial infections, Inflammation, Vaginal candidiasis and other conditions. Travogen Cream is available for purchase at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Travogen Cream Composition?
Travogen cream contains Isoconazole nitrate as the active ingredient. 1g Travogen contains 10 mg Isoconazole nitrate.
Travogen Cream Dosage
Apply Travogen cream once or several times daily to the affected skin area as required.
How To Use Travogen Cream
• Clean the affected area of the body and dry it well before applying Travogen cream.
• Apply a thin layer of Travogen cream over the affected area once or several times daily as required.
• Wash your hands well before and after applying Travogen Cream.
• Clean and dry the skin area to be treated before applying Travogen cream.
• Do not wash the treated area immediately after you have applied Travogen Cream.
• Also avoid using other products in the treated area while using Travogen cream unless directed by your doctor.
• Applying an excessive amount of Travogen cream may result in pilling of the area.
• Avoid getting the Travogen cream in your eyes or nose or mouth
How Quickly Does Travogen Cream Work?
It may take up to 2 weeks for Travogen cream to be effective.
What Are The Side Effects Of Travogen Cream?
• Skin irritation
• Burning feeling at the application site.
• Itching or dryness at the application site
• Contact dermatitis.
• Application site swelling
What Is The Price Of Travogen Cream?
The price of Travogen Cream in Drugstore Nigeria is listed as ₦2,660
Where Can I Buy Travogen Cream?
Buy Travogen cream at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.