What Is Tidomat Used For?
Tidomat is used for controlling eye pressure in patients with ocular hypertension or glaucoma. Tidomat is a topical carbonic anhydrase inhibitor that decreases the production of natural fluids in the eye. Tidomat can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What Is Tidomat Composition?
Tidomat contains Dorzolamide and Timolol as active ingredients
For Eye- Open-angle glaucoma- As 2% solution: Instill 1 drop of Tidomat 3 times a day.
How To Use Tidomat
• Tidomat comes as an eye drops into the affected eyes.
• Tidomat should be applied twice a day to the affected eye
• If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying Tidomat eye drops and put them back in 15 minutes later.
What Are Tidomat Side Effects?
• Allergic Reactions such as; Rash, hives, itching, difficulty in breathing, tightness in the chest, and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
• In the Eye; Dry eyes, eyelid discomfort, feeling that something is in your eye, blurred vision, vision changes, increased tear production, minor burning, itching, or stinging of the eye.
• In the Heart; Chest pain, slow or irregular heartbeat.
• In the Central Nervous System; Unusual tiredness, headache, dizziness and confusion.
• Other side effects include; Taste changes, fever, chills, shortness of breath, muscle weakness and kidney stones.
Can Tidomat Be Used in Pregnancy And While Breastfeeding?
Seek your doctor’s advice before using Tidomat if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Where Can I Buy Tidomat in Nigeria?
You can buy Tidomat at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy Store.