TESTOSTERONE INJ NAFBASE
What Is Testosterone Inj Used For?
Testosterone injection is used in men and boys for the treatment of conditions caused by a lack of Testosterone hormones, such as delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal imbalances. Testosterone injection is available for our has at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
How Is Testosterone Inj Given?
Testosterone inj is injected under the skin or into a muscle. It is usually given every 2 to 4 weeks. Testosterone inj should be given only by a healthcare professional. Do not self-administer Testosterone Inj.
What Are The Common Side Effects Of Testosterone Inj?
• Breast swelling
• Increased facial or body hair growth
• Male-pattern baldness
• Increased or decreased interest in sex
• Depressed mood
• Increased blood pressure
• Numbness or tingly feeling
• Abnormal liver function tests
• High red blood cell counts (hematocrit or haemoglobin)
• Increased PSA (prostate-specific antigen)
Who Should Not Take Testosterone Inj?
• Testosterone Inj is not recommended for use in Pregnant women.
• Testosterone Inj should not be used by breastfeeding mothers
• Testosterone inj should not be given to children younger than 12 years of age.
Where Can I Buy Testosterone Inj?
You can buy Testosterone Inj at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.