TESTIM 50MG GEL
What is Testim 50mg Gel Used For?
Rest in 50mg Gel is used to replace testosterone in men who do not produce sufficient natural testosterone, a condition known as hypogonadism.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone made naturally in the male testicles that helps to produce sperm and to develop and maintain male sexual characteristics such as a deep voice and body hair.
What is Testim 50mg Gel Composition?
Testim 50mg gel contains Testosterone as the active ingredient
What is Testim 50mg Gel Dosage?
The Testim gel should be applied once a day, at about the same time each day, to clean, dry, and intact, the skin of the shoulders and/or upper arms preferably in the morning.
How to Apply Testim 50mg Gel
• Follow all the instructions written on the Testim product label.
• For patients who take their bath in the morning, Testim gel should be applied after washing, bathing or showering.
• To apply Testim 50g gel, open one tube and squeeze the entire contents into the palm of one hand then apply the gel immediately to your shoulders and/or upper arms.
• Spread the gel on the skin gently as a thin layer and rub the gel until no gel is left on the skin.
• Wash your hands thoroughly and immediately with soap and water after applying Testim 50mg Gel.
• After application of the Testim 50mg gel, allow the application sites to dry for a few minutes and then dress in clothing that covers the application sites.
• Testim 50mg gel should not be applied to the genitals.
How Long Does It Take For Testim 50mg Gel to Work?
Testim 50mg gel tends to work better in men and most men who use this type of gel will notice normalization of serum testosterone levels after 3 months of daily use of Testim 50mg Gel.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Testim 50mg Gel?
• Hair loss
• Trouble sleeping
• Change in sexual desire
• Redness, swelling of the skin, change in skin colour, and acne
Where Can I Order For Testim 50mg Gel in Nigeria?
You can order Testim 50mg Gel at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.