TEMOZOLOMIDE CAP I.P. 100MG
What Is Temozolomide Cap Used For?
Temozolomide cap is used for the treatment of certain types of brain cancer such as Anaplastic astrocytoma and Glioblastoma multiforme in adults and it can be used alone or in combination with other medications. Temozolomide caps can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What Is Temozolomide cap Composition?
It contains Temozolomide 100mg as an active ingredient
How Does Temozolomide Cap Work To Treat Brain Cancer?
Temozolomide cap contains Temozolomide 100mg as an anti-cancer medication and an alkylating agent. Temozolomide works by entering into the tissues present in the brain and damages the DNA and RNA of the cancer cells which inhibit the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
Temozolomide Cap Indications
Temozolomide Cap is indicated for;
• Treatment of Anaplastic astrocytoma and Glioblastoma multiforme in adults.
• Treatment of Glioblastoma multiforme in children.
• It is used as an orphan drug in the treatment of Glioma, Metastatic melanoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, and Neuroblastoma.
How To Take Temozolomide Cap
• Temozolomide capsules should be taken orally on an empty stomach.
• Do not chew, cut or crush the Temozolomide capsule.
• Follow the direction mentioned within the Temozolomide label.
• Do not stop taking Temozolomide Cap even when you feel better, complete your dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Temozolomide Cap?
Sides effects of Temozolomide Cap include;
Is Temozolomide Cap Recommended for Use in Pregnancy And While Breastfeeding?
No, Temozolomide Cap is not recommended for you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is Temozolomide Cap Safe For Use In Children?
It is considered unsafe to use Temozolomide Caps in children who are below 3 years old.
Where Can I Buy Temozolomide Cap?
Order Temozolomide capsules at the best discount price from Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.