TEMOLOZ 100mg x 5 HQ
What Is Temoloz 100mg Used For?
Temoloz 100mg is used for the treatment of certain types of brain cancer such as Anaplastic astrocytoma and Glioblastoma multiforme in adults. Temoloz can be used alone or in combination with other medications. Temoloz 100mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What Is Temoloz 100mg Composition?
Temoloz 100mg Capsule contains Temozolomide 100mg as an active ingredient
How Does Temoloz 100mg Work To Treat Brain Cancer?
Temoloz 100mg contains Temozolomide 100mg as an anti-cancer medication and an alkylating agent. Temozolomide works by entering into the tissues present in the brain and damages the DNA and RNA of the cancer cells which inhibit the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
Temoloz 100mg Indications
Temoloz 100mg is indicated for;
• The treatment of Anaplastic astrocytoma and Glioblastoma multiforme in adults.
• The treatment of Glioblastoma multiforme in children.
• Temoloz is used as an orphan drug in the treatment of Glioma, Metastatic melanoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, and Neuroblastoma.
How To Take Temoloz 100mg
• Temoloz 100mg Capsule should be taken orally on an empty stomach.
• Do not chew, cut or crush the capsule.
• Follow the direction mentioned within the Temoloz label.
• Do not stop taking Temoloz 100mg even when you feel better, complete your dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Temoloz 100mg?
Sides effects of Temoloz 100mg include;
Is Temoloz 100mg Recommended for Use in Pregnancy And While Breastfeeding?
No, Temoloz 100mg is not recommended for you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is Temoloz 100mg Safe For Use In Children?
It is considered unsafe to use Temoloz 100mg in children who are below 3 years old.
Where Can I Buy Temoloz 100mg?
Order Temoloz 100mg capsule at the best discount price from Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.