SUPRALIP 160mg x 28
What is Supralip 160mg used for?
Supralip 160mg is used in the treatment of high blood cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia) and high blood fat levels (Hypertriglyceridaemia). It reduces the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increases the levels of good cholesterol in the blood which helps to reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke (a condition that reduces the oxygen supply to the brain). Supralip 160mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What does Supralip 160mg contain?
It contains Fenofibrate as the active ingredient
Each tablet of Supralip contains fenofibrate 160mg.
Supralip 160mg Dosage
Adults: Take one Supralip 160mg tablet once daily.
Children: Do not give Supralip 160mg to children below 18 years.
How to take Supralip 160mg
• Supralip 160 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food as instructed by your doctor.
• Take Supralip 160mg at the same time every day for ease of remembering.
• Avoid the discontinuation of Supralip 160 mg Tablet without consulting your doctor.
• Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines as they can interact with Supralip 160 mg Tablet and cause undesired effects
Who should not take Supralip 160mg?
• Supralip 160 mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Avoid taking Supralip 160mg if you have severe liver or kidney problems, or gallbladder conditions such as gallstones (solid deposits that develop in your gallbladder).
• Supralip 160 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age.
• Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, or are breastfeeding before taking Supralip 160mg.
What are the side effects of taking Supralip 160mg?
• Itching and skin rash
• Stuffy Nose
• An Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
• Muscle pain
How long does Supralip 160mg start to work?
It may take up to two months of consistent use to start to fill the full benefits of Supralip 160mg.
Where can I buy Supralip 160mg?
Buy Supralip 160mg at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.