SUMETHER 80mg/1ml x 6
What is Sumether 80mg used for?
Sumether Injection is indicated for the treatment of acute, uncomplicated malaria infections due to Plasmodium falciparum in patients weighing 5 kg and above. Sumether Injection has been shown to be effective in geographical regions where resistance to chloroquine has been reported. Sumether 80mg injection can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Sumether injection Composition?
Each 1 ml ampoule of Sumether injection contains artemether 80 mg.
How is Sumether injection Administered?
• Sumether injection is administered intramuscularly for a period of 5 days and not exceeding a total of 480mg for adults.
• The initial dose of Sumether injection for adults is 160mg (2 ampoules), followed by 80mg (1 ampoule) every time from the 2nd to 5th day.
• The initial dose of Sumether injection for children is 4mg/Kg per body weight.
How long does it take for the Sumether injection to work?
It may take a few hours after intramuscular administration for the effect to be seen.
What are the side effects of Sumether injection?
Common side effects include;
• Electrocardiogram abnormalities,
• Gastrointestinal disturbances,
• Injection site pain
• Skin reactions
Where can I buy Sumether Injection?
You can buy a Sumether injection at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.