SORANIB 200MG X30 (CIPLA)
What is Soranib 200mg used for?
Soranib 200mg is used in the treatment of liver, kidney, and thyroid cancer. Soranib belongs to a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. Soranib 200mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Soranib 200mg composition?
Soranib 200mg contains Sorafenib 200mg as the active substance.
How does Soranib 200mg work?
Soranib 200mg works by blocking the action of an abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply which helps stop the spread of cancer cells in the body.
Soranib 200mg Dosage
Take Soranib 200mg twice a day or take it as prescribed by your physician.
How to use Soranib 200mg
• Follow your exact physician’s prescription
• Take Soranib 200mg without food, or with a low-fat meal and a full glass of water.
• Swallow Soranib 200mg as a whole, do not crush or break the tab.
What are the common side effects of Soranib 200mg?
Common side effects include;
Fatigue, Nausea, Loss of Appetite, Diarrhoea, Abdominal Pain, Hair Loss, Weight Loss, Rash, Hand-Foot Syndrome, severe bleeding, and wound healing complications.
Soranib 200mg precaution
• Soranib 200mg is a prescription drug and it should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
• Patients with kidney/liver problems should take Soranib 200mg with caution
• Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding should also use Soranib 200mg with caution.
Where to buy Soranib 200mg in Nigeria.
Buy Soranib 200mg at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.