What is Sominex tab used for?
Sominex tab is used as a night-time sleep aid, to correct temporary disturbances of sleep pattern where there is difficulty in going to sleep or staying asleep, due to specific dislocation of normal routine. Sominex tab is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Sominex tab composition?
Sominex tab contains promethazine hydrochloride as an active ingredient
Sominex tab dosage
Adults: Take one tablet of Sominex at bedtime.
Children: Sominex should not be given to children under the age of 16 years except on medical advice.
Elderly: Take one tablet of Sominex at bedtime.
How to use Sominex tab
- Sominex tab should be taken by mouth.
- Sominex tab should be taken at bedtime only.
- Sominex may be taken up to one hour after going to bed when sleep is difficult to achieve.
- It should not be given to children under the age of 16years.
What are the side effects of taking Sominex tab?
- Nasal stuffiness.
Is Sominex tab safe to use in Pregnancy?
Sominex tab should not be used in pregnancy unless your physician considers it essential.
Is Sominex tab safe during breastfeeding?
Consult your physician before taking Sominex while breastfeeding
- It causes drowsiness. Do not drive or operate a piece of machinery while using Sominex tab
- Do not use sominex tab for more than 7 days without medical advice.
- Sominex tab should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or in patients receiving medication which may affect the seizure threshold because of the risk of convulsions.
Who should not use Sominex tab?
Do not use sominex for children younger than the age of 16years.
How long before bed should Sominex tab be used?
Take a tablet of sominex about 20 minutes before bedtime.
Where to buy Sominex tab?
Buy Sominex tab at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.