SOLU-MEDRONE 125MG INJECTION
What is Solu-Medrone 125mg injection used for?
Solu-Medrone 125mg injection is a prescription medication used to treat conditions in the body where extra corticosteroids are needed such as surgery (organ transplants), symptoms of multiple sclerosis, inflammatory or allergic conditions (such as tuberculosis meningitis, Crohn’s disease, asthma, Stevens- Johnson’s syndrome). Solu-Medrone 125mg injection can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of Solu-Medrone 125mg injection?
It contains Methylprednisolone sodium succinate as the active ingredient.
How does Solu-Medrone 125mg injection work?
Solu-Medrone 125mg injection contains Methylprednisolone which belongs to the group of medicine called Corticosteroids also known as Steroids. Corticosteroids are produced naturally in the body and are needed for many bo functions.
Solu-Medrone 125mg Dosage
Solu-Medrone 125mg injection is given for Adults, Children and the Elderly intravenously or intramuscularly in doses as prescribed by your physician to suit your medical condition. Solu-Medrone 125mg should be given to you by your physician, do not self-administer this medication
what are the possible side effects of taking Solu-Medrone 125mg injection?
Common side effects include:
• Allergic reactions
• Raised pressures on the skull of children
• A blood clot within the leg vein (Thrombophlebitis)
• Pulmonary Embolus(blood cloth in the lungs)
Solu-Medrone 125mg injection Contraindications
• It is contraindicated in patients who have systemic fungal infections unless specific anti-infective therapy is employed and in cerebral oedema in malaria.
• It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to methylprednisolone or any of its other ingredients
• In patient that has been administered live or attenuated vaccines
• It is contraindicated for use by the intrathecal route of administration.
How long does Solu-Medrone 125mg injection take to work?
The effect of Solu-Medrone 125mg injection can be observed within 6 to 48 hours after intramuscular administration. The onset of action is rapid after intravenous administration of Solu-Medrone
Where to buy Solu-Medrone 125mg injection in Nigeria
Buy Solu-Medrone 125mg injection at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest pharmacy store in Lagos.