SOLINACIN TABS 5MG*30
What is Solinacin tab used for?
Solinacin tab is a prescription-only medicine used for the treatment of symptoms of an overactive bladder in adults and the elderly. Solinacin tab can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the active ingredient in Solinacin tab?
Solinacin tab contains Solifenacin succinate as the active ingredient.
What are the symptoms of an Overactive Bladder?
Symptoms of an overactive bladder;
• Urinary Urgency: This is a sudden and urgent need to pee
• Urinary Frequency: This is the need to pee more often than usual
• Urinary Incontinence: This is wetting yourself if you cannot get to the bathroom in time.
How does Solinacin work?
Solinacin contains Solifenacin succinate which works by relaxing the muscles around the bladder enabling the bladder to hold more liquid and hence there will be no need to pee as often or as urgently.
Solinacin tab Dosage
Adults&Elderly: The recommended dose of solinacin 5mg is once daily.
How to use Solinacin tab
• Follow your doctor’s exact prescription on how to use Solinacin tab
• Solinacin tab should be taken orally by mouth.
• Swallow Solinacin tab as a whole with lots of liquid.
• Solinacin tab can be taken with or without food.
How long does it take solinacin tab to start working?
Patients taking the Solinacin tab will notice an improvement in symptoms about 4 weeks after starting the solinacin tab. It may take up to 12 weeks to see the full effects of Solinacin.
What are the most common side effects of taking the Solinacin tab?
The most common side effects include;
• Dry mouth
• Stomach pain
• Upset stomach
• Dry eyes
• Blurred vision
Where to buy the Solinacin tab?
Buy the Solinacin tab at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.