SHAL` ARTEM FORTE TABS
What is Shal Artem forte used for?
Shal’Artem Forte Tablets are used for the treatment of malaria infections caused by the parasite Plasmodium falciparum (when the malaria infection is not cured by chloroquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine combination). Shal Artem forte is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of Shal Artem’s forte?
Shal Artem forte contains Artemether and Lumefantrine as active ingredients.
Shal Artem forte Dosage
Shal Artem forte is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Shal Artem forte as directed by your physician.
How is the Shal Artem forte taken?
• Take Shal Artem forte with food,
• Take the Shal Artem forte exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• For the first dose of Shal Artem forte treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later.
• Do not overdose on the Shal Artem forte
How long does it take for the Shal Artem forte to be effective?
The initial effect of the Shal Artem forte can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Shal Artem forte?
A common side effect of the Shal Artem forte includes;
• Abdominal pain and cramps
• Itching and skin rash
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sleep disturbances
• Weight loss
Is the Shal Artem forte suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Shal Artem forte
Who should not use the Shal Artem forte?
• Patients that are allergic to Shal Artem forte and any of its ingredients
• Patients with impaired kidney and liver
• Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
• Patients that have severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Shal Artem forte?
Buy the Shal Artem forte at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store