RUZU HERBAL BITTERS 500ml
What are Ruzu herbal bitters used for?
Ruzu Herbal bitters are used for the treatment of obesity, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, and infertility. Ruzu Herbal Bitters is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Ruzu Herbal Bitter’s composition?
• Colocynthis citrullus 40%
• Curcugio pilosa 40%
• Uvaria charmae 20%
Ruzu Herbal Bitters Dosage
Adult: Take 2 tablespoonfuls (40ml) twice daily before breakfast and before bedtime at night.
Children 2 years and above: Give 1 teaspoonful (5m) once in a week.
How to use Ruzu Herbal Bitters
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Follow the instructions written on the medicine leaflets carefully.
• Do not overdose on the Ruzu herbal bitters.
What are the benefits of using Ruzu herbal bitters?
• It helps in the treatment of Diabetes
• It cures weak erections in men.
• It is an effective treatment against Typhoid and Malaria.
• It is used for the treatment of Vaginal discharge and menstruation anomalies.
• It lowers high blood pressure.
• It relaxed waist, back and Joint Pains
• It removes fibroid and cures Infertility in males and females.
• It treats infections such as Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus and Syphilis
• Ruzu herbal bitters strengthen the immune system and It is rich in anti-microbial agents.
• It detoxifies the body and takes care of Oxidative Stress,
• It is effective management of Metabolic Liver Disease, especially in Obese patients.
• It detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver
What are the side effects of using Ruzu Herbal Bitters?
There are no known side effects of Ruzu herbal bitters.
Ruzu Herbal Bitter Caution
• Ruzu herbal bitters should not be taken by pregnant women
• It should not be taken by people suffering from diarrhoea
• Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Where to buy Ruzu Herbal bitters
Buy Ruzu herbal bitters at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest pharmacy store in Lagos.