ROFERON -A3 MIO IU
What is Roferon-A3 used for?
Roferon-A3 is an antiviral drug used in the treatment of Chronic hepatitis C, Chronic hepatitis B, Hairy cell leukaemia, Chronic myelogenous leukaemia, Multiple myeloma, follicular lymphoma, Carcinoid tumour, and Malignant melanoma in patients 18 years of age and older. Roferon-A3 is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Roferon-A3 composition?
It contains Interferon Alpha 2A 3 million IU.
How does Roferon-A3 work?
Roferon-A3 contains Interferon alfa-2a and it has antiviral, antitumour and immunomodulatory activity. It inhibits the replication of a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses and also exerts antiproliferative effects on normal and malignant cells. Roferon-A3 suppresses antibody formation through an effect on B-lymphocytes and inhibits the onset of delayed hypersensitivity.
What are the side effects of Roferon-A3?
• Depressive illness,
• Suicidal behaviour,
• Flu-like symptoms.
• Impaired concentration,
• Alteration in taste or smell. GI disturbances.
• Dryness of the oropharynx,
• Inj site reaction,
• Dry skin or pruritus.
• Menstrual irregularity,
• Visual disturbances.
• Joint or bone pain,
• Arthritis or polyarthritis.
• Bone marrow depression.
• It is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity.
• In people with autoimmune hepatitis,
• In people with hepatic decompensation
• Roferon-A3 is contraindicated in neonates and infants as it contains benzyl alcohol(Benzyl alcohol is associated with an increased incidence of neurologic and other complications in neonates and infants, which may be sometimes fatal)
How is Roferon-A3 Administered?
The route of administration of Roferon-A3 is by subcutaneous injection. Roferon-A3 should be administered under the guidance of a qualified physician.
Where to buy Roferon-A3?
Buy Roferon-A3 at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.