REMAL TABLETS HQ
What is the Remal tablet used for?
Remal Tablets is an anti-malaria medicine which is effective against all kinds of Malaria including chloroquine-resistant P.falciparium and P.vivax malaria. Remal tablet is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Remal tablet Composition?
Each Remal tablet contains 40mg of dihydroartemisinin and 320mg of Piperaquine Phosphate as active ingredients
Remal tablet dosage
Take Remal tablet once daily for three days.
The direction of the use of the Remal tablet
• Follow all the instructions written on the product leaflet
• Remal tablet should be swallowed with a little water, after a meal.
• For young children who can’t swallow the real tablets as a whole, the tablets can be crushed or grounded and given with some water.
• Remal tablets are given only once a day and the treatment is complete for 3 days
How long does it take for the Remal tablet to work?
Your symptoms should start to improve over a few hours after first dosing but it may take 3 days to see the full effectiveness of Remal tablet.
Who should not take Remal tablet?
• Do not take Remal tablet if you are allergic to any of the two active ingredients.
• Remal tablets are not recommended for use in patients with severe liver or kidney diseases, hematophagy (e.g Leucopenia or thrombocytopenia) porphyria.
Where to buy Remal tablet
Buy Remal tablet at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.