RAVIMAL TABS JNR
What is Ravimal Tab used for?
Ravimal tab is an Artemether and Lumefantrine combination therapy which is indicated for the treatment of acute uncomplicated malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum in adults and children weighing 5kg and above. It is also used in the treatment of malaria acquired in chloroquine-resistant areas. Ravimal tab can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Ravimal tab Composition?
Each dispersible Ravimal tab contains Artemether 20mg and Lumefantrine 120mg
Ravimal tab Dosage
Ravimal tab is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Ravimal tab as directed by your physician.
How is Ravimal tab taken?
- Take Ravimal tab with food,
- Take the Ravimal Suspension exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- The first dose of Ravimal tab should be taken with food, followed by the second dose 8 hours later.
- Do not overdose on the Ravimal tab
How long does it take for the Ravimal tab to be effective?
The initial effect of the Ravimal tab can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Ravimal tab?
A common side effect of the Ravimal tab includes;
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Itching and skin rash
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sleep disturbances
- Weight loss
Is the Ravimal tab suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Ravimal tab
Who should not use the Ravimal tab?
- Patients that are allergic to Ravimal tab and any of its ingredients
- Patients with impaired kidney and liver
- Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
- Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Ravimal tab?
Buy them the Ravimal tab at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store