Ravimal Suspension 60ml
What is Ravimal suspension used for?
Ravimal suspension is an Artemether and Lumefantrine combination therapy which is indicated for the treatment of acute uncomplicated malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum in adults and children weighing 5kg and above. It is also used in the treatment of malaria acquired in chloroquine-resistant areas. Ravimal suspension can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Ravimal Suspension Composition?
Ravimal Suspension contains Artemether 180 and Lumefantrine 1080.
Ravimal Suspension Dosage
Ravimal Suspension is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Ravimal Suspension as directed by your physician.
How is Ravimal Suspension taken?
• Take Ravimal Suspension with food,
• Take the Ravimal Suspension exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• The first dose of Ravimal Suspension should be taken with food, followed by the second dose 8 hours later.
• Do not overdose on the Ravimal Suspension
How long does it take for the Ravimal Suspension to be effective?
The initial effect of the Ravimal Suspension can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Ravimal Suspension?
A common side effect of the Ravimal Suspension includes;
• Abdominal pain and cramps
• Itching and skin rash
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sleep disturbances
• Weight loss
Is the Ravimal Suspension suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Ravimal Suspension
Who should not use the Ravimal Suspension?
• Patients that are allergic to Ravimal Suspension and any of its ingredients
• Patients with impaired kidney and liver
• Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
• Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Ravimal Suspension?
Buy them the Ravimal Suspension at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store