RAPAMUNE 1mg WYETH
What is Rapamune 1mg used for?
Rapamune 1mg is an immunosuppressant that is used to prevent your body from rejecting transplanted kidneys and Rapamune is normally used with other immunosuppressant medicines called corticosteroids and initially (the first 2 to 3 months) with ciclosporin. Rapamune 1mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of Rapamune 1mg?
Rapamune contains Sirolimus as the active ingredient. Each coated tablet of Rapamune 1 mg contains 1 mg of Sirolimus.
Rapamune 1mg dosage
The initial dose of 6mg is prescribed after a kidney transplant operation. Then 2 mg of Rapamune is needed each day until otherwise directed by your physician.
How to use Rapamune 1mg?
• Always take Rapamune 1mg exactly as directed by your physician.
• Follow your physician’s instructions exactly, and never change the dose of Rapamune 1mg yourself.
• Rapamune is for oral use only. Rapamune should not be crushed, chewed, or split.
• Talk to your doctor if you have difficulty taking the tablet.
• Ensure you complete the dose of Rapamune 1mg.
Can Rapamune be taken with food?
Rapamune should be taken consistently. Rapamune should be taken either with or without food.
Who should not take Rapamune 1mg?
• Do not take Rapamune 1mg if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sirolimus or any of the other ingredients of Rapamune
• The use of Rapamune is not recommended for children below 18 years
• The use of Rapamune is not recommended in pregnant women
• The patient taking Rapamune should discontinue breastfeeding
What are the side effects of taking Rapamune?
• Fluid collection around the kidney
• Swelling of the hands, and feet.
• Increased blood pressure
• Stomach pain,
• Low red blood cells,
• low blood platelets
• Increased blood sugar,
• Low blood potassium,
• Low blood phosphorus,
• Increased lactate dehydrogenase in the blood,
• Increased creatinine in the blood
• Joint pain
• Urinary tract infection
Where to buy Rapamune?
Buy Rapamune at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store