QVAR 50 AEROSOL PREVENTER
What is Qvar Aerosol preventer used for?
Qvar aerosol preventer is used to prevent the symptoms of mild, moderate and severe asthma, in patients who require regular treatment. Qvar Aerosol preventer can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Qvar Aerosol preventer composition?
Qvar aerosol preventer contains Beclometasone Dipropionate as the active ingredient and it belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids.
The Qvar Aerosol preventer delivers 50 micrograms of Beclometasone Dipropionate per puff.
How does Qvar Aerosol Preventer work?
Qvar aerosol preventer works deep in your lungs making breathing easier for you. It does this by reducing the inflammation, swelling and irritation in the airways. Qvar aerosol is known as a preventer. You need to be using it regularly every day, even if you have no symptoms.
Qvar Aerosol preventer Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & above
For mild to moderate asthma: The starting dose is one puff twice a day which may be increased to two puffs twice a day.
For Severe asthma: The starting dose is two puffs twice a day which may be increased up to four puffs a day.
Qvar Aerosol Preventer Precaution
• Keep this medication out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Qvar Aerosol preventer.
• inform your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
• While using Qvar Aerosol Preventer, your doctor will monitor your condition if you have heart disease, overactive thyroid gland, high blood pressure, diabetes, low potassium in your blood or tuberculosis.
• Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding before taking Qvar Aerosol preventer.
What are the side effects of Qvar Aerosol Preventer?
Common side effects of taking Qvar Aerosol preventer include;
Stomach upset, Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Sore throat, Stuffy nose, Sinus pain, Cough.
How long should Qvar Aerosol Preventer be taken?
It can take up to 2 weeks of using Qvar Aerosol preventer (beclomethasone) to better control of asthma symptoms, and it may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to see its full effects.
Where to buy Qvar Aerosol Preventer?
Buy Qvar Aerosol Preventer at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.