QUIDOX TAB(QUININE SUL 300MG)
What is Quidox tab used for?
Quidox tab is an antimalarial used alone or with other medication for treating malaria caused by mosquito bites in countries where malaria is common. It is used for the treatment of uncomplicated forms of malaria, and it is not used for preventing malaria. Quidox tab can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Quidox tab?
Quidox tab contains Quinine Sulphate – 300Mg as the active ingredient.
How does the Quidox tab work?
Malaria parasites enter the body through these mosquito bites, and then they live in body tissues such as red blood cells or the liver. Quidox is used to kill the malaria parasites living inside red blood cells. In some cases, medication such as primaquine can be used along with Quidox so as to kill the malaria parasites living in other body tissues.
Quidox tab dosage
Take Quidox tab as prescribed by your physician.
How to use Quidox tablet
• Ensure you follow all directions on the prescription label.
• Do not take Quidox tablet in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
• Take Quidox with food if it upsets your stomach.
• Take Quidox for the full prescribed length of time. Your malaria symptoms may get better before your condition is completely cleared.
What are the possible side effects of Quidox tab?
Common side-effects of Quidox tab include;
• Blurred vision,
• Changes in color vision;
• Sweating or flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
• Mild dizziness,
• Spinning sensation,
• Ringing in your ears
• Upset stomach
• Stomach pain.
Is Quidox safe to use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
Consult with your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking Quidox tab.
Where to buy Quidox tab?
Buy Quidox tab at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.