POTASSIUM CHLORIDE SYRUP 500ml
What is Potassium Chloride syrup used for?
Potassium chloride Syrup is used for the treatment and prevention of low blood levels of potassium (hypokalemia). Potassium chloride syrup can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Hypokalemia?
Hypokalemia is a condition where the level of potassium in the blood is lower than the normal blood level potassium. Potassium is an important body chemical.
What are the symptoms of Hypokalemia?
Hypokalemia can lead to;
• Muscle cramps and
• Abnormal heart rhythms.
• Muscle damage.
• Tingling or numbness.
What are the causes of Hypokalemia?
Potassium Chloride Dosage
Adults and teenagers: Take 20 milliequivalents (mEq) diluted in 2 tablespoonfuls or more of cold water or juice. It should be taken two to four times a day or take potassium chloride as advised by your physician or follow the instructions written on the medicine leaflet
How to use potassium Chloride
• Take potassium chloride by mouth as directed by your doctor.
• To prevent stomach upset while taking potassium chloride, take each dose with a meal and a full glass of water unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
• after taking potassium chloride, do not lie down for at least 10 minutes
When is the best time to take liquid potassium chloride syrup?
Potassium chloride syrup is best with a meal or bedtime snack, or within 30 minutes after meals.
How quickly does potassium chloride syrup start to work?
Potassium chloride syrup starts to work within a few minutes.
Benefits of taking Potassium Chloride Syrup
• Potassium chloride helps to regulate blood pressure levels,
• It assists with nerve transmission,
• potassium chloride improves cardiovascular health, bone and muscle.
where to buy Potassium Chloride Syrup
Buy potassium chloride syrup at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.