Health Blog | Drugstore Nigeria

Health, health information and fitness blog

DON’T WAIT TO GET MEDICATIONS ANYMORE, YOU CAN BUY NOW & PAY LATER ON DRUGSTORE.NG

To make your user experience easier and ensure seamless transactions, we have partnered with Menopays. You can now purchase Medications on our website when you want to, and pay later at your convenience.

What is Menopays?

Menopays is a payment option that allows you to split payments into four equal monthly repayments. With this option, you can now purchase pharmaceutical products on Drugstoreng with ease.

Please note that there is a 20,000 naira limit on your purchases, for a start. You will be required to make a first payment which is 25% of the total amount and the remaining 75% over the period of 3 months.

There are TWO ways to get the best out of this Service

– Visit www.menopays.com
– Create an account on the website
– Fill in your KYC (Know your customer) details and get verified
– Choose DrugstoreNG as your preferred store
– Input the amount you will be spending
– Generate a token
-Send Token to Customer Service via email or WhatsApp

OR

– Go to your drugstore dashboard (If you already have a menopays account)
– Select the products you want to purchase
– Add to your cart
– At check out, choose the ‘pay later option
– You would be redirected to the menopays website to validate the transaction


Head over to our website drugstore.ng to get started

You Might Also Like