ORLISTAT 120MG X84
What is Orlistat 120mg Used for?
Orlistat 120mg is used with a low-calorie diet to help you lose weight and keep the weight off. It is also used in people who are overweight and may have diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease. Orlistat 120mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of Orlistat 120mg?
It contains Orlistat 120mg as the active ingredient.
How Does Orlistat 120mg Work?
Orlistat 120mg works by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down fats in the body. This undigested fat then exits your body through your bowel movement. Because orlistat does not prevent the absorption of calories from sugar and other low-fat foods, you must still limit your total calorie intake.
What is Orlistat 120mg Dosage?
The recommended dose of orlistat 120mg is one capsule taken with water immediately before, during or up to one hour after each main meal.
How to use Orlistat 120mg
- Orlistat 120mg comes as a capsule and a non-prescription capsule taken by mouth.
- Orlistat 120mg is usually taken three times a day with each main meal that contains fat.
- Take Orlistat 120mg during a meal or up to 1 hour after a meal.
What are the Side Effects of Taking Orlistat 120mg?
Sides effects include;
- Bladder pain
- Body aches
- Difficulty with breathing
- Ear congestion
- A general feeling of discomfort or illness
- Loss of voice
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nasal congestion
How Long Does it Take For Orlistat 120mg Start to Work?
You will begin to see the effects of Orlistat 120mg within 1 to 3 months of use.
Who Should Not Take Orlistat 120mg?
- Pregnant women should not take Orlistat 120mg
- Breastfeeding women should not take Orlistat 120mg
- People under the age of 18 years should not take Orlistat 120mg.
- People who have malabsorption syndrome (a condition where food is not absorbed properly.
Where Can I Buy Orlistat 120mg?
Buy Orlistat 120mg at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.