What is Omeprazole 20mg used for?
Omeprazole 20mg is used in the treatment of;
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and
• Peptic ulcer disease.
Omeprazole 20mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
How does Omeprazole 20mg work?
Omeprazole 20mg is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relieving acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Omeprazole 20mg Dosage
Take Omeprazole 20mg once daily or take it as advised by your physician.
How to take Omeprazole 20mg
• Take omeprazole once daily, usually in the morning.
• You can take Omeprazole with or without food.
• If you take omeprazole twice daily, take the first dose in the morning and the second dose in the evening.
• Swallow Omeprazole tablets and capsules whole with enough water.
How quickly does Omeprazole work?
Omeprazole will take around 1 hour to block the production of stomach acid, and its maximal effect occurs around 2 hours after dosing.
What are the side effects of Omeprazole
Common side effects of Omeprazole include;
• Abdominal pain
For how long should Omeprazole be taken?
You should take Omeprazole for as long as advised by your doctor. The duration of Omeprazole varies depending on your condition. Do not stop Omeprazole without talking to your doctor.
Where to buy Omeprazole
Buy Omeprazole at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest Pharmacy store in Lagos.