OLIVE OIL EAR DROP 10ML
What is olive oil ear drop used for?
Olive Oil ear drop is a natural lubricant which gently softens and helps remove ear wax. Ear wax is an oily substance which protects our eardrums, however, too much ear wax build-up could lead to loss of hearing. Olive oil ear drop is available for purchase at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Olive oil ear drop composition
Olive oil ear drop contains Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100.0%
What are the benefits of using Olive oil ear drops?
• Olive oil ear drop is a traditional remedy for removing ear wax
• It is also used for the treatment of ear infections.
• It also helps to break up hardened earwax that is blocking the ear canal.
• It helps in hydrating the skin in the ear.
Olive oil ear drop dosage
Use the Olive oil earl drop twice a day for up to seven days.
How to use Olive oil ear drop?
• Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year should have their heads tilted sideways with the affected ear facing upwards.
• Make use of the dropper to place 2 – 3 drops of the oil at room temperature into the ear and gently massage around the outside of the ear.
• Do not insert the dropper or any other solid objects into the ear.
• After application, allow a few minutes for the olive ear drop to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeating in the other ear if required.
• Tissue should be used to wipe away any product that runs from the ear.
what are the side effects of using Olive Oil ear drops?
Common side effects of olive oil ear drop;
• Outer ear infections,
• Dizziness and
• Skin irritation
How long does it take for Olive oil ear drop to work?
It might take up to 3 weeks to wax so that it then runs out of its own accord without harming the ear.
Where to buy Olive oil ear drops?
Buy olive oil at the best prices in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.