OLBAS NASAL SPRAY
What is Olbas Nasal Spray used for?
Olbas Nasal spray is a natural formula with a mint extract that works as a decongestant that helps to gently unblock the nasal passage in just two minutes this it helps prevent the spread of viral infections and bacteria, while the mint extract provides an immediate refreshing sensation. Olbas Nasal Spray is suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and above.
What does Olbas Nasal Spray Contain?
It contains Natural seawater, (22g/l hypertonic concentration of mineral salts), essential oils of Eucalyptus globulus, Naiouli, and Wild mint.
How does Olbas Nasal Spray work?
Olbas Nasal Spray works by clearing the nasal passages of mucus so breathing can be better while preventing the spread of viral infections and bacteria. It leaves the nose feeling clean and refreshed.
How to use Olbas Nasal Spray
• Shake the Olbas Nasal Spray bottle before use.
• Then, tilt the Olbas Nasal Spray bottle to one side, pressing the nozzle firmly for at least one second and repeat the process until you obtain the first spray.
• Keeping your head upright, spray the solution into each of your nostrils, blowing your nose afterwards.
• Always wash the nozzle with hot water after each use and dry it thoroughly. Do not use this product more than 6 times a day.
What are the possible Side Effects of Olbas Nasal Spray?
The possible side effect of Olbas Nasal Spray include severe allergic reactions which include;
• Swelling of the face and throat
• Skin rash
• Breathing difficulties
• Loss of consciousness.
• A tingling sensation
Is Olbas Nasal Spray suitable for Pregnant Women and Breastfeeding Mothers?
Olbas Nasal Spray is not suitable for Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Where can I buy Olbas Nasal Spray?
You can buy Olbas Nasal Spray at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy Store.