NIZORAL SHAMPOO 100ML THORNTON (RED PACK)
What is Nizoral Shampoo Used For?
Nizoral Shampoo not only treats and prevents dandruff, but it also treats and prevents dandruff inflammation, reducing scalp redness and itching in adults and adolescents 12 years old and above. Its targeted action targets the underlying cause of dandruff while remaining gentle on your hair and odourless. Nizoral Shampoo can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Nizoral Shampoo Ingredient
It contains Ketoconazole as the active ingredient.
How Does Nizoral Shampoo Work?
Nizoral Shampoo is the only over-the-counter anti-dandruff shampoo that has Ketoconazole, an effective antifungal. Ketoconazole works by controlling fungus often associated with dandruff, and once the fungus is controlled, so also are your dandruff symptoms.
How To Use Nizoral Shampoo
- Wet your hair thoroughly, then apply a small amount of Nizoral Shampoo and lather it up with your fingers.
- Allow the lather to sit on your scalp for 3 to 5 minutes before thoroughly rinsing.
- If you have particularly thick hair, use your regular shampoo before applying Nizoral. For a period of two to four weeks, use this product every three to four days.
- If you need to wash your hair more frequently than this, use your regular shampoo instead of Nizoral.
- After 4 weeks, you can use this shampoo once every 1 – 2 weeks to help keep your skin dandruff-free.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if your dandruff hasn’t cleared up after 4 weeks of using this product.
Side Effects of Nizoral Shampoo
- Itching, irritation, blistering, redness, dry or tender skin, or a burning sensation where you applied the shampoo
- Hair follicle inflammation, hair loss, and texture changes
- Increase in tear production.
- Dry skin, skin rash
- A change in the taste of things
- Eye irritation
- Acne, dermatitis, and skin inflammation
- Skin flaking
- General allergic reactions, including reactions where the shampoo is used
- Hives and hair discolouration (also known as nettle rash or urticaria)
- Hair Loss
Is Nizoral Shampoo Safe to Use during Pregnancy or While Breastfeeding?
Nizoral shampoo is safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
When Should Nizoral Shampoo Not Be Used?
- Nizoral shampoo should not be used by children less than 12 years old.
- Do not use Nizoral Shampoo if you are allergic to ketoconazole or any of the other listed ingredients.
- Nizoral shampoo is for external use only
Where Can I Buy Nizoral Shampoo Online in Nigeria?
Buy Nizoral Shampoo online at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.