What is the NimArtem QS used for?
Nimartem QS is used for the treatment of malaria infection in both adults and children weighing 5kg and above. Nimartem QS is a combination medication which belongs to a group of medicines called antimalarials. However, the Nimartem QS is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe/complicated malaria (when the brain, lungs, or kidneys are affected). The Nimartem QS is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Nimartem QS?
Each Nimartem QS contains 80mg Artemether and 480mg Lumefantrine as the active ingredient.
Nimartem QS Dosage
Nimartem QS is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Nimartem QS as directed by your physician.
How is the Nimartem QS taken?
• Take Nimartem QS with food,
• Take the Nimartem QS exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• For the first dose of Nimartem QS treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later.
• Do not overdose on the Nimartem QS
How long does it take for the Nimartem QS to be effective?
The initial effect of the Nimartem QS can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Nimartem QS?
A common side effect of the Nimartem QS includes;
• Abdominal pain and cramps
• Itching and skin rash
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sleep disturbances
• Weight loss
Is the Nimartem Qs suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Nimartem Qs.
Who should not use the Nimartem Qs?
• Patients that are allergic to Nimartem QS and any of its ingredients
• Patients with impaired kidney and liver
• Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
• Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Nimartem QS?
Buy the Nimartem QS at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store