NIMARTEM 20/120mg x 24
What is the Nimartem tab used for?
Nimartem tablet is used for the treatment of malaria infection in both adults and children weighing 5kg and above. Nimartem is a combination medication which belongs to a group of medicines called antimalarials. However, the Nimartem tab is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe/complicated malaria (when the brain, lungs, or kidneys are affected). The Nimartem tab is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Nimartem tab?
Each Nimartem tab contains 20mg Artemether and 120mg Lumefantrine as the active ingredient.
Nimartem tab Dosage
Nimartem tab is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Nimartem tab as directed by your physician.
How is the Nimartem tab taken?
• Take Nimartem tab with food,
• Take the Nimartem tab exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• For the first dose of Nimartem treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later.
• Do not overdose on the Nimartem tab.
How long does it take for the Nimartem tab to be effective?
The initial effect of the Nimartem tab can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Nimartem tab?
A common side effect of the Nimartem tab includes;
• Abdominal pain and cramps
• Itching and skin rash
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sleep disturbances
- Weight loss
Is the Nimartem tab suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Nimartem tab.
Who should not use the Nimartem tab?
• Patients that are allergic to Nimartem tab and any of its ingredients
• Patients with impaired kidney and liver
• Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
• Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Nimartem tab?
Buy the Nimartem tab at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store