NIGHT NURSE (GSK)
What is Night Nurse Used for?
Night Nurse Capsules are used for relieving major cold and flu symptoms. They have been specially formulated for nighttime use and it gives a good night’s sleep. Night Nurse capsules can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Night Nurse Indicated for?
Night nurse is used for the relief of:
• Aches & Pains
• Sore throat pain
• Relieves tickly cough
• Runny Nose
What Ingredient Does Night Nurse Contain?
Each Hard Night Nurse Capsule Contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg, and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Night Nurse Capsule Dosage
For Adults and children 16 years and above: Swallow 2 capsules just before bedtime.
How to Use Night Nurse Capsule
• Adults and Children 16years and above, swallow two capsules of Night Nurse just before bedtime.
• Night Nurse is not suitable for children under 16 except on medical advice.
• For special advice on Night Nurse medication consult your pharmacist
Night Nurse Capsule Precaution
• Do not take Night Nurse capsule with other products containing paracetamol
• Do not use Night Nurse Capsule If you have kidney or liver problems
• Do not use If you are allergic to paracetamol, promethazine, dextromethorphan, or any other ingredients.
• Do not use Night Nurse Capsule With any other cold or decongestant medicine, or with alcohol.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Using Night Nurse?
Possible side effects include;
• Blurred vision
• Difficulty concentrating
• Dry mouth.
How Long Can I Use Night Nurse?
Don’t use Night Nurse capsules for longer than three nights. Consult your physician if you will have to use Night Nurse for more than three nights.
How Long Does It Take Night Nurse to Work?
It may take up to 30 mins for you to see the effect of Night Nurse.
Where Do I Buy Night Nurse?
You can buy Night Nurse at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.