NETMAL 80/480mg x6
What is the Netmal 80/480mg used for?
Netmal 80/480mg is used for the treatment of malaria infection in both adults and children weighing 5kg and above. Netmal 80/480mg is a combination medication which belongs to a group of medicines called antimalarials. However, the Netmal 80/480mg is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe/complicated malaria (when the brain, lungs, or kidneys are affected). The Netmal 80/480mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Netmal 80/480mg?
Each Netmal 80/480mg contains 80mg Artemether and 480mg Lumefantrine as the active ingredient.
Netmal 80/480mg Dosage
Netmal 80/480mg is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Netmal tab as directed by your physician.
How is the Netmal 80/480mg taken?
• Take Netmal 80/480mg with food,
• Take the Netmal 80/480mg exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• For the first dose of treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later.
• Do not overdose on the Netmal 80/480mg
How long does it take for the Netmal 80/480mg to be effective?
The initial effect of the Netmal 80/480mg can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Netmal 80/480mg?
A common side effect of the Netmal 80/480mg includes;
• Abdominal pain and cramps
• Itching and skin rash
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sleep disturbances
• Weight loss
Is the Netmal 80/480mg suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Netmal 80mg/480mg.
Who should not use the Netmal tab?
• Patients that are allergic to Netmal 80/480mg and any of its ingredients
• Patients with impaired kidney and liver
• Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
• Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Netmal 80/480mg?
Buy the Netmal 80/480mg at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store