MASON MELATONIN 5mg x 60
What is Melatonin 5mg Used For?
Melatonin is used for insomnia and improving sleep in different conditions, such as jet lag. It is also used for depression, chronic pain, dementia, and many other conditions. Melatonin also contains Vitamin B6 and calcium, which may aid in the maintenance of regular sleep cycles and may also aid in the maintenance of normal blood pressure during sleeping.
Active ingredient: Melatonin 5mg
Other Ingredient: Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1mg Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 54mg
Adults: Take one tablet of Melatonin at Bedtime. If you are traveling across time zones, take one tablet daily for 3 to 5 days before the trip at the corresponding bedtime of your destination.
What are the Side Effects of Taking Melatonin?
- Feeling irritable or restless
- Dry mouth
- Dry or itchy skin
Who Should Not Take Melatonin?
- Do not use Melatonin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have an autoimmune disorder.
- Do not take Melatonin if you have a seizure disorder or depression.
- Talk to your healthcare provider if you have diabetes or high blood pressure before taking Melatonin.
- Do not use it for children, teenagers, or nursing mothers.
How Quickly Does Melatonin Work?
Melatonin starts to work in as little as 20 minutes.
How Long will Melatonin 5mg
make you sleep?
Melatonin 5mg will stay in your body for 5 hours.
Where can you buy Melatonin 5mg in Nigeria?
Buy Melatonin 5mg online at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.