What is Lumether dispersible tab used for?
Lumether Dispersible tab is a prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of acute and uncomplicated malarial infections in patients weighing 5 kg (11 lb) and above. Lumether dispersible tab is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Lumether Dispersible tab work?
Lumether dispersible tab work by killing the parasitic organisms that cause malaria by blocking the synthesis of nucleic acid and proteins. Lumether dispersible tab helps to prevent the growth of malarial parasites in the blood.
Lumether Dispersible tab Dosage
Dose for children: 20 mg/120mg of Lumether dispersible tab as a single initial dose and repeated after 8 hours in a day and then followed by one dose (20 mg/120 mg) twice daily for the following two days.
How to take Lumether dispersible tab
• Use Lumether Dispersible Tablet as per the instructions provided by your doctor.
• Take Lumether Dispersible tab with food.
• Infants and children who are unable to swallow lumether tablets, Lumether Dispersible tablets must be crushed and mixed with a small amount of water (one to two teaspoons).
• If the patient vomits within 1 to 2 hours of taking the Lumether Dispersible tab, a repeated dose of the Lumether Dispersible tab should be used.
• If the patient vomits the repeated dose, then the patient should follow another alternative antimalarial for treatment
What are the side effects of the Lumether dispersible tab?
Common side effects of lumether dispersible tab include;
• Feeling weak or tired,
• pain in the muscle and joints,
• Loss of Appetite.
how quickly does lumether dispersible tab work?
Lumether dispersible tab starts to work after about 2hours of dosing.
Where to buy Lumether dispersible tab?
Buy lumether dispersible tab at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.