LUMARTEM 20/120MG X24TAB(CIPLA)
What is the Lumartem tab used for?
Lumartem tablet is used for the treatment of malaria infection in both adults and children weighing 5kg and above. Lumartem is a combination medication which belongs to a group of medicines called antimalarials. However, the Lumartem tab is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe/complicated malaria (when the brain, lungs, or kidneys are affected). The Lumartem tab is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Lumartem tab?
Each Lumartem tab contains 20mg Artemether and 120mg Lumefantrine as the active ingredient.
Lumartem tab Dosage
Lumartem tab is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days, or take the Lumartem tab as directed by your physician.
How is the Lumartem tab taken?
- Take Lumartem tab with food,
- Take the Lumartem tab exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- For the first dose of treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later.
- Do not overdose on the Lumartem tab.
How long does it take for the Lumartem tab to be effective?
The initial effect of the Lumartem tab can be observed within 2-3 hours of administration.
What is the side effect of the Lumartem tab?
A common side effect of the Lumartem tab includes;
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Itching and skin rash
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sleep disturbances
- Weight loss
Is the Lumartem tab suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers?
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their physicians before taking the Lumartem tab.
Who should not use the Lumartem tab?
- Patients that are allergic to Lumartem tab and any of its ingredients
- Patients with impaired kidney and liver
- Patients with Hormonal contraceptives
- Patients with severe and complicated malaria infection
Where to buy the Lumartem tab?
Buy the Lumartem tab at Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store