LUMAPIL FORTE X 6 TABS
What is Lumapil forte tab used for?
Lumapil forte tab is indicated for the treatment of acute, uncomplicated malaria infections due to Plasmodium falciparum in patients 2 months of age and older with a bodyweight of 5 kg and above. It is a combination antimalarial medication that is effective in geographical regions where is resistance to chloroquine. Lumapil forte tablet is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of the Lumapil forte tab?
Lumapil forte tab consists of two active ingredients which include; Artemether and lumefantrine.
Each Lumapil forte Tablet contains 80 mg of artemether and 480 mg lumefantrine.
What is Lumapil forte tab Dosage?
Take the Lumapil forte tab as advised by your physician. The dosage of Lumapril forte tab is based on the weight of the patient.
Artemether and lumefantrine medication is usually taken twice a day with a meal for 3 days (6 doses).
How to use Lumapil forte tab?
• Take Lumapil forte tab in doses prescribed by the physician
• Lumapil forte tab should not be given to a child who weighs less than 5 kg.
• Take Lumapil forte with food.
What are the side effects of taking the Lumapil forte tab?
Common side effects of taking Lumapil forte tab include;
Headache, Fever, Dizziness, Chills, Cough, Feeling weak or tired, pain in your muscle and joints, Loss of Appetite.
Who should not take the Lumapil forte tab?
• Patients that are allergic to Lumapil forte or any of its ingredients should not take the Lumapil forte tab.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physicians before taking the Lumapil forte tab as the safety of the Dioartem tab is yet to be confirmed in pregnant women
• Lumapil forte tab should be used with caution in breastfeeding mothers.
Where to buy the Lumapil forte tab?
The Lumapil forte tab should be purchased in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.