Lixiana 30mg ×28
What is Lixiana 30mg used for?
Lixiana 30mg is an anticoagulant medicine (a medicine that prevents blood clotting) used in adults to prevent stroke (caused by blood clots in the brain) and systemic embolism (blood clots in other organs) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation which is irregular rapid contractions of the upper chambers of the heart. Lixiana 30mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of Lixiana 30mg?
Each 30 mg film-coated Lixiana tablet contains 30 mg edoxaban (as tosylate).
How does Lixiana 30mg works?
Lixiana 30mg work by blocking factor Xa, thereby reducing the levels of thrombin in the blood, which helps treat clots and reduce the risk of clots forming in the arteries and veins and leading to DVT, pulmonary embolism, stroke or other organ damage In adults.
What is the dose of Lixiana 30mg?
Take Lixiana 30mg once daily or follow your physician’s advice.
How to use Lixiana 30mg
• Swallow Lixiana tablet as a whole, preferably with water.
• Lixiana tablet can be taken with or without food.
• If you have difficulty swallowing the Lixiana tablet as a whole, talk to your doctor about other ways to take Lixiana.
• Lixiana tablet may be crushed and mixed with water or apple puree immediately before you take it.
How quickly does the Lixiana tablet work?
Lixiana begins to work by reducing blood clotting within a few hours after taking the first dose.
What are the side effects of taking Lixiana Tablet?
• Bleeding can occur at any site and can be severe or even fatal.
• Anaemia (low levels of red blood cells),
• Belly pain and
• Abnormal results in tests of liver function.
Is Lixiana 30mg a good blood thinner?
Lixiana 30mg has been shown to be as effective as the standard anticoagulant and highly effective in preventing stroke and systemic embolism in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Where to buy Lixiana 30mg
Lixiana 30mg can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store in Lagos.