IMATINIB TAB 400MG X 30 TABS
What is Imatinib Tab Used For?
Imatinib tab is a cancer treatment that is used to treat some types of leukaemia (cancer that starts in the white blood cells) as well as other malignancies and blood cell diseases. Imatinib tab can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Imatinib Tab Composition?
It contains 400mg of Imatinib
How Does Imatinib Tab Work?
Imatinib tab belongs to the kinase inhibitor class of drugs and acts by stopping the aberrant protein from signalling cancer cells to proliferate. This inhibits the spread of cancer cells.
Imatinib 400mg Tab Dosage
The recommended dosage of Imatinib 400mg tab is one tablet daily taken with a meal and a large glass of water.
What are the Side Effects of Imatinib Tab?
Sides effects include;
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from the wound after surgery.
- Bleeding problems
- Face, hand, lower leg, or foot swelling
- Blood in the urine
- Bloody eye
- Bloody nose
- Blue lips and fingernails.
How Long Does Treatment with Imatinib Work?
Although the optimal duration of therapy is unknown, imatinib should generally be continued for 6-9 months, after which additional tumour shrinkage is usually minor.
- Avoid getting pregnant whilst taking Imatinib.
- Do not take Imatinib on an empty stomach. Each imatinib dose should be taken with a meal and a big glass of water.
- Use caution if you are operating machinery as Imatinib can cause dizziness and blurred vision.
- Avoid being around people who are unwell or have infections, as imatinib may decrease your immune system.
- Avoid certain drugs that may cause interactions with Imatinib such as some antibiotics, iron products with iron, or some blood thinners like warfarin.
Where Can I purchase Imatinib Online?
Buy Imatinib online at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.