Hirudoid Cream x 50g
What is Hirudoid Cream Used For?
Hirudoid cream is used to treat thrombophlebitis and to relieve superficial bruises and damage in adults, the elderly, and children 5 years and older. Hirudoid cream can be purchased online at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Hirudoid Cream Composition
It contains Heparinoid (equivalent to 25,000 u per 100g) 0.3% w/w. As active ingredients.
How Does Hirudoid Cream Work?
Hirudoid cream starts to work as soon as it is applied to the affected area but it might take up to 2 weeks for you to see the full effects of Hirudoid cream.
Hirudoid Cream Dosage
Apply Hirudoid cream up to four times daily to the affected area or use it as prescribed by your physician. What are the Side Effects of Hirudoid Cream?
Side effects of Hirudoid cream include;
- Contact dermatitis
HIrudoid Cream Precautions
- Do not use Hirudoid cream for children under five years old.
- Do not use Hirudoid cream on broken skin or open wounds.
- Do not use it on large areas of skin.
- Do not use it on sensitive areas of skin, such as near the eyes, mouth, or genital areas.
- Do not use mucous membranes, such as inside the mouth or nose.
For How long can you use Hirudoid cream?
Continue applying Hirudoid cream for as long as your doctor recommends.
Where Can I Buy Hirudoid Cream in Nigeria?
Buy Hirudoid cream online at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.