What is G-fed used for?
G-fed is a combination medicine used in the treatment of stuffy nose and sinus reducing chest congestion caused by the common cold or flu. G-fed Is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of G-fed?
G-fed contains Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine as the active ingredients.
How does G-fed work?
G-fed contains Guaifenesin which is an expectorant that helps loosen congestion in the chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through the mouth.
G-fed also contains pseudoephedrine which is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passage because dilated blood vessels can cause nasal congestion (stuffy nose).
Take a G-fed capsule as prescribed by a physician.
How to take G-fed
• Take G-fed as directed by the physician or follow carefully the instructions written on the medicine label.
• Do not overdose on G-fed
• Take the capsule as a whole, do not chew or grind.
• G-fed medication is usually taken only for a short time until your symptoms clear up.
What are the side effects of G-fed?
Common side effects of taking G-fed include;
• Dry mouth, Nose or Throat.
• Upset stomach
• Loss of appetite,
• The feeling of excitement or restlessness especially in children.
Who should not take G-fed?
• Do not give G-fed to a child younger than 4 years old.
• Consult with your doctor before taking G-fed while pregnant
• Consult with your doctor before taking G-fed if you are breastfeeding as It can slow down breast milk production.
Get G-fed at the best price in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.