Fynale Suspension 60ml
What is Fynale Suspension used for?
Fynale Suspension is used in the treatment of acute and uncomplicated malarial infections in adults and children weighing 5 kg (11 lb) and above. Fynale Suspension will not work for severe or complicated malaria infections. Fynale Suspension is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos
What is Fynale Suspension Composition?
Fynale Suspension contains artemether and lumefantrine as the active ingredients.
How does Fynale Suspension work?
Fynale Suspension belongs to the group of medicine called Antimalaria. Fynale Forte works by killing the parasitic organisms that cause malaria in the body by blocking the synthesis of nucleic acid and proteins. Fynale Suspension helps by preventing the growth of malarial parasites in the body.
What is the dosage of Fynale Suspension?
Take Fynale Suspension as prescribed by your physician based on your age, weight, health condition and other medicines used.
How to use Fynale Suspension?
• Read the directions on the Fynale Suspension insert or follow your physician’s prescription.
• Take Fynale Suspension tablet with food.
• Take the accurate measurement of Fynale Suspension with the measuring cup that comes with the medication. Do not use a household spoon.
• After taking Fynale Suspension, if the patient vomits within 1 to 2 hours of taking the Fynale Suspension, a repeated dose of Fynale Suspension should be given.
• On the other hand, if the patient vomits Fynale Suspension as a repeated dose, the patient should follow another alternative antimalarial for treatment.
What are the side effects of taking Fynale Suspension?
Common side effects of Fynale Suspension include; Cough, Common cold (nasopharyngitis), Dizziness, Fever, Headache, Insomnia, Irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane in the nose (rhinitis), lack of energy, Pain in joints (arthralgia), Pain in muscles, Palpitations, Rash, serious eating disorder (anorexia), Severe inflammatory blisters (acrodermatitis) and Vomiting.
Is Fynale Suspension safe to use in pregnancy?
Fynale Suspension should not be used in pregnancy, especially during the first trimester in situations where other proper and adequate antimalarials are available.
Fynale Suspension Precautions
• Those that are allergic to Fynale Suspension or any of its ingredients should not take Fynale Suspension
• Patients with liver and kidney disease should consult with their physician before taking Fynale Suspension
• Breastfeeding and pregnant women should consult with their physician before taking Fynale the
Where to buy Fynale Suspension
Buy Fynale Suspension on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store