FLOBOID EYE DROP
What is Floboid eye drop used for?
Floboid eye drop is an ophthalmic solution consisting of Ofloxacin and Dexamethasone. It is an antibiotic medication used to treat bacterial infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis and corneal ulcers.
What are Dexamethasone eye drops used for?
Eye drops containing Dexamethasone are used to treat inflammation in the eyes. This inflammation can be caused by allergies or damage from chemical and thermal accidents. It is also used to treat eye pain and swelling after eye surgery.
How does Floboid eye drop work?
The major ingredient of Floboid eye drop, Ofloxacin, belongs to a class of antibiotics called Quinolones. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Floboid eye drop is an antibiotic and will only treat eye infections caused by bacteria.
Is Ofloxacin eye drops safe?
Ofloxacin eye drops are generally considered safe to use. Follow your doctor’s instructions closely.
Directions for use
- Wash your hands before use.
- Do not touch the container tip to your eye, to avoid contamination.
- Avoid touching the tip with your hands or any other surface.
- Use in doses and at times directed.
- Do not rinse the dropper. Replace the dropper cap after each use.
Floboid Eye Drops Precautions
- Do not wear contact lenses while you are using this medicine.
- Avoid unnecessary use or overuse of this medication as this can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- Do not discontinue this medication before your recommended treatment course is over. This may result in a relapse of the infection.
- Use Floboid eye drop for the length of time prescribed, even if your symptoms disappear after a few days.
Floboid Eye Drops Side Effects
Floboid eye drops may have side effects. Most common of them are eye burning, twitching, watery eyes or redness.
Floboid Eye Drops Price
Get Floboid eye drops on Drugstore Nigeria, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.