Filonat Qs Tab
Filonat Qs Tablet is used in the treatment of acute and uncomplicated malarial infections in adults and children weighing 5 kg (11 lb) and above. Filonat Qs will not work for severe or complicated malaria infections. Filonat Qs tablet is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Filonat Qs tablet Composition?
Each tablet of Filonat Qs tablet contains artemether and lumefantrine as the active ingredients.
How does the Filonat Qs tablet works?
Filonat Qs tablet belongs to the group of medicine called Antimalaria. Filonat Qs is a combination of Artemether and Lumefantrine as it contains these two drugs to make it more effective in dealing with malaria and less resistant to the same. Filonat Qs works by killing the parasitic organisms that cause malaria in the body by blocking the synthesis of nucleic acid and proteins. Filonat Qs help by preventing the growth of malarial parasites in the body.
What is the dosage of Filonat Qs Tab?
Take Filonat Qs as prescribed by your physician based on your age, weight, health condition and other medicines used.
How to use Filonat Qs?
• Read the directions on the Filonat Qs tablet insert or follow your physician’s prescription.
• Take Filonat Qs tablet with food.
• Filonat Qs tablets must be crushed and mixed with a small amount of water (one to two teaspoons) for Infants and children who are unable to swallow the tablets.
• After taking Filonat Qs, if the patient vomits within 1 to 2 hours of taking the Filonat Qs, a repeated dose of Filonat Qs should be given.
• On the other hand, if the patient vomits Filonat Qs tablet as a repeated dose, the patient should follow another alternative antimalarial for treatment.
What are the side effects of taking Filonat Qs?
Common side effects of Filonat Qs tablet include;
• Feeling weak or tired
• pain in your muscle and joints
• Loss of Appetite.
Is Filonat Qs tablet safe to use in pregnancy?
Filonat Qs tablet safety is not known yet in pregnancy. Filonat Qs tablet should be used with caution in pregnancy.
Filonat Qs tablet Precautions
• Those that are allergic to Filonat Qs or any of its ingredients should not take Filonat Qs
• Patients with liver and kidney disease should consult with their physician before taking Filonat Qs
• Breastfeeding and pregnant women should consult with their physician before taking Filonat Qs
Where to buy Filonat Qs tablet
Buy Filonat Qs tablet in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.