Eyecap by 60 tablets
What is Eyecap Tablet?
Eyecap tablets are supplements that contain Vitamins and minerals that promote good vision and eye health. They are eye antioxidants. Eyecap tablets are available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of Eyecap Tablet?
EyeCap tablets contain naturally sourced eye vitamins which include, Eyebright herb powder, Citrus bioflavonoids peel powder and Bilberry fruit extract. It also contains Riboflavin, Rutin, Vitamin A(as beta carotene and retinyl palmitate), and Vitamin E (as DL- tocopherol acetate).
What is Eyecap Tablet used for?
• It is used for the treatment of Age-related molecular degeneration (AMD)
• It is used as an adjuvant treatment in the management of any common eye diseases
• It is used by adults desiring additional nutritional support for healthy eye function
What are the benefits of using Eyecap Tablet?
• Eyecap tablet contains a special combination of eye health vitamins and minerals that the eyes may require for macular support.
• Eyecap promotes healthy eyes and vision clarity.
• It is a very good antioxidant as it contains lutein and zeaxanthin.
Eyecap Tablet Dosage
Take one eye cap tablet once daily with your main meal.
How to use Eye Cap Tablet
• Swallow eyecap tablet as a whole. Do not chew or grind
• Tak eyecap tablet together with your main meal
• Do not take more than the recommended dose of Eyecap tablet.
What are the possible side effects of Eyecap Tablet?
There are no known side effects of Eyecap tablet as it is well tolerated in the body.
Is Eyecap Tablet safe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Consult your physician if you are pregnant or Breastfeeding before taking Eyecap.
Eyecap Tablet Price
Eyecap tablet price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.