Eplerenone 50mg Tablet (28 Tablets)
What Is Eplerenone 50mg Used For?
Eplerenone 50mg is used to treat hypertension and heart failure after a heart attack. It lowers your chances of having other heart problems or having a stroke. It also helps to keep heart failure from worsening. Eplerenone 50mg is occasionally used to treat a condition known as hyperaldosteronism. Hyperaldosteronism occurs when your body produces an excessive amount of aldosterone, a hormone that regulates your blood pressure. Eplerenone 50mg can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What Is Eplerenone 50mg Composition?
The active ingredient is 50mg of Eplerenone.
How Does Eplerenone 50mg Work?
Eplerenone 50mg is used to treat high blood pressure either alone or in combination with other medications. It works by blocking a chemical in your body called aldosterone, which reduces the amount of sodium and water your body retains. Lowering the heart blood pressure helps to avoid strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. It is also used to treat congestive heart failure that occurs after a heart attack.
What Is Eplerenone 50mg Dosage?
The initial recommended dose is Eplerenone 50mg once daily.
How To Take Eplerenone 50mg
- Eplerenone 50mg should be taken by mouth
- Take Eplerenone 50mg at the same time every day so you can easily remember to take your medicine every day.
- Swallow the Eplerenone 50mg tablets whole with water.
- You can take Eplerenone 50mg tablet with or without food.
What Are The Common Sides Effects Of Eplerenone 50mg?
Common sides effects include;
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Difficulty with breathing
- Irregular heartbeats
- Nausea or vomiting
- Numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness or heaviness of your legs.
Where Can I Buy Eplerenone 50mg?
Buy Eplerenone 50mg at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.