What is Duloxetine 60mg used for?
Duloxetine 60mg is used in adults for the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, diabetic nerve pain, fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain and stress urinary incontinence. Duloxetine 60mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Duloxetine 60mg Composition?
Duloxetine 60mg contains Duloxetine as the active ingredient
How does Duloxetine 60mg work?
Duloxetine 60mg works by increasing the levels of serotonin and noradrenaline which are natural substances in the brain that help in maintaining mental balance and stop the movement of pain signals in the brain.
What is the Duloxetine 60mg Dose?
Take Duloxetine 60mg once daily or take Duloxetine 60mg exactly as prescribed by your physician.
How to use Duloxetine 60mg
• Take Duloxetine 60mg by mouth with or without food exactly as directed by your physician.
• It will help to take this drug with food if you are having nausea.
• You may swallow Duloxetine 60mg whole, or you can open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on a tablespoonful of applesauce then swallow the drug/food mixture right away.
• Do not crush or chew the Duloxetine 60mg.
• Do not prepare the Duloxetine mixture ahead of time for later use. Use the mixture immediately.
How quickly does Duloxetine 60mg work?
It may take up to 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use of Duloxetine 60mg for it to start working.
What are the side effects of Duloxetine 60mg?
Common side effects of Duloxetine 60mg include;
• Dryness in mouth,
• Decreased appetite,
• Blurred vision,
Is Duloxetine 60mg safe to use in long term?
Duloxetine 60mg is safe to use for a long duration but ensure you follow your physician’s prescription
Can Duloxetine 60mg lead to increase an in blood pressure?
Duloxetine 60mg may lead to an increase in blood pressure. Therefore, ensure you regularly monitor your blood pressure, especially during the first month of use.
Duloxetine 60mg Price
Duloxetine 60mg price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.