DR REDDY’S ENZALUTAMIDE 40MG
What is Enzalutamide 40mg?
Enzalutamide 40 mg Capsule is used to treat castrate-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC), a stage of prostate cancer where the cancer keeps growing despite very low levels of testosterone in the body. It is mainly used in patients whose disease has progressed on or after Docetaxel therapy. This medicine is not recommended for use in females, children, and adolescents.
How does Azel Capsule work?
Enzalutamide 40mg Capsule is an antiandrogen. It works by blocking the effect of the natural male hormones on the growth of prostate cells.
Enzalutamide Side Effects
Some of the side effects of Azel 40 mg Capsule include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Body pains
- Blurred vision
- Difficult or painful urination
- Weight loss
- Muscle weakness
- Dry skin
- Decreased appetite
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time every day.
- It may cause your skin to become light sensitive. Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight and use sunscreen when outdoors.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking Azel 40mg Capsule.
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are taking this medicine.
Enzalutamide 40mg Price
Enzalutamide 40mg is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.