DIOARTEM TAB 80/480MG
What is Dioartem tab used for?
Dioartem Tablets are indicated for the treatment of acute, uncomplicated malaria infections due to Plasmodium falciparum in patients 2 months of age and older with a bodyweight of 5 kg and above. It is a combination antimalarial medication that is effective in geographical regions where is resistance to chloroquine. Dioartem tablet is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of Dioartem tab?
Dioartem tab consists of two active ingredients which include; Artemether and lumefantrine.
Each Dioartem Tablet contains 80 mg of artemether and 480 mg lumefantrine.
What is Dioartem tab Dosage?
Take the Dioartem tab as advised by your physician. Dosage is based on the weight of the patient.
How to use Dioartem tab?
• Take Dioartem tab in doses prescribed by the physician
• Dioartem tab should not be given to a child who weighs less than 5 kg.
• Take Dioartem tab with food.
What are the side effects of taking Dioartem tab?
Common side effects of taking Dioartem tab include;
Headache, Fever, Dizziness, Chills, Cough, Feeling weak or tired, pain in your muscle and joints, Loss of Appetite.
Who should not take the Dioartem tab?
• Patients that are allergic to Dioartem or any of its ingredients should not take Dioartem.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physicians before taking dioartem as the safety of the Dioartem tab is yet to be confirmed in pregnant women
• Dioartem tab should be used with caution in breastfeeding mothers.
Where to buy the Dioartem tab?
Dioartem tab should be purchased in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.