DIGIVIN BITTER 200ML
What are Digivin bitter?
Digivin bitter is a blend of herbs of the highest quality that helps to promote digestive health and in the management of problems like stomach upset, dyspepsia, indigestion and flatulence. Digivin bitter is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the composition of Digivin bitter?
The ingredients include;
• Yavasa- 22.20mg: This is mainly used for the treatment of obesity, skin disease and Pitta condition
• Swarnapatri -Cassia angustifolia:
it is mainly used as a blood purifier and laxative for relieving Constipation and treating skin disease.
• Guggulu-commiphora myrrha-5.33mg
• Kalamegha-Andrographis paniculata-22.20mg
• Katuki -Picrorrhiza kurroa-22.20mg: it is a laxative, anti-inflammatory, cardiac tonic, and acts as a purgative in large doses
• Guduchi-Tinospora cordifolia 22.20mg: it acts as an antioxidant. It acts as a good appetiser and immuno-modulator.
• Kumari-Aloe barbadensis-40.00mg
Digivin bitter Dosage
Take 2-4tsp of digivin bitter twice a day with equal quantities of water after meal. Or take digivin bitters as directed by your physician.
What are Digivin bitters indicated for?
• Impaired metabolism
• Sluggish liver function
• Alcohol and drug-induced hepatitis
• Loss of appetite
• Stomach ache
Can Digivin bitters be used alongside dietary supplements?
Digivin bitters can be used with dietary supplements. However, consult your physician if you are taking more than one product daily.
How long should I use Digivin bitters?
Digivin bitters can be used for as long as 2 to 3 months based on your physician’s prescription.
What are the side effects of taking Digivin bitter?
Sides effects of taking digivin bitter are unknown
Is Digivin bitter safe to use in pregnancy?
Consult with your physician before taking digivin bitter in pregnancy
Digivin bitter price
Get Digivin bitter at the best price in Drugstore.ng Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store